Activatde Alumina HS-F absorbs metals including fluoride from potable water.
Regeneration is normally used to operate at the most cost efficient levels, and is used to simultaneously lower fluoride to acceptable levels in a single treatment.
The team at EnviroSupply is ready to answer any questions you have. Please give us a call today or order online now!
Typical Properties of HS-F
- Size: 28x48 mesh, 14x28 mesh
- Al2O3: 93%
- Na2O: .3%
- Fe2O3: .01%
- TiO2: .002%
- SiO2: .02%
- Loss on ignition (300-1000°C): 7%
- Specific Surface Area: 330 m2/g
- Total pore volume: .5 cm3/g
- Bulk Density: 770;48 kg/m3 ; lb/ft3