Proactive Environmental Stainless Steel MEGA-MONSOON XL 170 FT/52 Meter Ground Water Pump (Rental Fleet Unit Used)
NOTE: These units are being sold in "AS IS" condition. These units are from our rental fleet. They have been well maintained and are ready to use for your field projects.
Sold by itself and no controllers, modules, or wrench included.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns accepted on these meters. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to speak with one of our reps by calling: 949-757-0353
The Stainless Steel Mega-Monsoon® XL pump is capable of pumping up to 170 feet from ground level (DTW)* by simply connecting the Stainless Steel Mega-Monsoon® XL to the Low Flow with Power Booster 3 XL "LCD" Controller, then to a 12-volt deep cycle battery, energizing the pump. Sound Simple? We think so. Its reliable design is perfect for continuous purging of groundwater wells. Proactive's Stainless Steel Pumps are patented for their unique design. Simple to use and extremely powerful!
- Reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling or purging of groundwater wells
- Long-lasting, high-performance pump motor lasts over 400 hours under normal working conditions
- Bottom debris filter screen allows operation under harsh conditions with higher turbidity
- Power Consumption: 1100 Watts (max)
- Volt Recommendation: 12-15V at source
- Maximum Amp Output: 42 Amps
- Measurements: 7.5" length x 1.82" diameter
- Construction: High polish stainless steel
- Required Tubing: 3/8" ID tubing