PROACTIVE ENVIRONMENTAL STAINLESS STEEL MONSOON® XL 120Ft/37M DTW GROUNDWATER PUMP (USED)
NOTE: This unit was in our rental fleet and it is slightly used and well maintained. Works perfectly with no issues. Sold by itself and no controllers, modules, or wrench included.
The Stainless Steel Monsoon XL® pump is capable of pumping up to 120 feet from ground level (DTW)* by simply connecting the Stainless Steel Monsoon XL® to the Low Flow with Power Booster 2 XL "LCD" Controller, then to a 12-volt deep cycle battery, energizing the pump. Sound Simple? We think so. Its reliable design is perfect for continuous purging of groundwater wells. Proactive's Stainless Steel Pumps are patented for their unique design. Simple to use and extremely powerful!
So why choose the Stainless Steel Monsoon XL®?
- The Stainless Steel Monsoon XL® can operate under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- The Stainless Steel Monsoon XL® has been installed in thousands of remediation sites using pump and treat systems.
- The Stainless Steel Monsoon XL® can also be used with solar panels for long-term groundwater remediation.
- Simple to use! Runs off a deep cycle 12-volt battery.
- Lifts up to 120 feet deep from ground level to water level!
- Reliable design is suitable for the continuous purging of groundwater wells.
- Low Flow Sample as low as 10 mL/s per minute, from any depth, when using the Low Flow with Power Booster 2 XL "LCD" Controller and SS Non-Return Check Valve (Sold Separately).
- Easy to read LCD display conveniently placed on top of the Low Flow with Power Booster 2 XL "LCD" Controller makes adjusting and reading the discharge rate a breeze!
- Computer engineered bottom debris filter screen allows operation under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
- Long-lasting, high-performance pump motor module lasts over 400 hours under normal working conditions.
- Simple to clean and decontaminate