Honeywell IntelliDoX® docking station for Honeywell BW Clip® Series
Honeywell Analytics has released an update for Fleet Manager II supporting the new IntelliDoX for GasAlertMicroClip and BW Clip Real Time detectors. This follows the successful global launch of the BW Clip single-gas detector and the introduction of the IntelliDoX instrument management system in 2015, building on those strong platforms.
The IntelliDoX instrument management system combines smart docking modules with Fleet Manager II software to provide automated instrument management, helping drive productivity, reliability, and efficiency. Place the detector in the docking module, and it automatically tests the gas detector and sensors while transferring data to the docking station
IntelliDoX makes the Clip4 the most flexible, configurable maintenance-free detector on the market, helping you improve safety, reliability, and productivity in gas detection. Combining smart docking modules and Fleet Manager II software, the system helps you drive productivity, reliability, and efficiency.
The IntelliDoX delivers quicker bump tests for better productivity. Bump as many as five detectors in less than a minute. That means no more queues of workers waiting to test their detectors. Gang up to five IntelliDoX for even greater productivity, each module can function independently, managing fleets of detectors, all simultaneously.
Efficient when networked via Ethernet or stand-alone, transfer data with a USB drive, the IntelliDoX is the solution for easy record-keeping, to transfer bump tests, peak exposures and other gas-detection data.
Model No. DX‑BWC4
STANDARD PACKAGE CONTENTS
- IntelliDoX module with factory-installed nest for specified portable gas detector
- Integrated retractable stand/wall mount
- Quick Reference Guide
- Operator's Manual CD
- Fleet Manager II software CD
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Enables bump test tracking, email notices and easy recordkeeping for improved compliance
- Performs the quickest bump test in the industry for increased uptime and no wasted calibration gas
- Enables the ability to change alarm set points, set a noncompliance indicator when a bump test is due, and adjust other parameters for maximum flexibility
- Quick and Easy Compliance
- Automatically Maintain Accurate Records
- Automatic Bump Testing, Calibration, Record Keeping and Charging, Base Station with AC Outlet Supports Up to (6) Modules to Suit Your Application
- Verifies Proper Performance of Detectors, Reduces Maintenance Costs
- Multiple Microdock II Systems Can Be Connected Via A LAN, 3 Gas Inlets