Solinst Model 3001 Levelogger Edge Series (15 to 600 feet)
The Levelogger Edge is a self-contained water level datalogger, using infra-red data transfer powered by a 10-year lithium battery, offering the flexibility of installing by use of a Direct Read Cable, wireline or Kevlar cord.
The Levelogger Edge has a memory capacity of 40,000 temperature and water level data points, or up to 120,000 using the compression algorithm in linear sampling mode.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 0.05% FS Accuracy
- Corrosion resistant Titanium based PVD coating
- Robust Hastelloy pressure sensor
- Accurate temperature compensation
- Memory for up to 120,000 readings
- Basic and advanced data compensation options