The benchmark in half masks. Made from 100% medical grade silicone, the wide sealing area provides exceptional fit and comfort.
Cradle suspension features woven straps that provide for maximum mobility without sacrificing support. Easily converts to PAPR or supplied air.
The North Safety Products (by Honeywell) 770030L 7700 Series Half Mask Respirator provides an industrial standard for comfort and reliability. It can easily be adapted to PAPR and supplied air.
The 770030L has a cradle suspension system, which allows the facepiece to seal evenly on the face without creating pressure points. Its low profile gives workers a huge field of vision and does not interfere with protective eyewear.
The low inhalation and exhalation resistance makes breathing easier to reduce worker fatigue.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A soft non-allergenic silicone seal provides excellent protection, comfort and fit.
- The half mask cradle suspension system allows the facepiece to seal evenly on the face without creating pressure points.
- Low-profile gives workers a wide field of vision and does not interfere with protective eyewear.
- Low inhalation and exhalation resistance of the 7700 Series makes breathing easier to reduce worker fatigue. NIOSH approved.
- Mask Only. Cartridges are sold separately.