RAE Systems AutoRAE 2 Controller
Simplify bump testing and calibration of your RAE Systems gas monitors with the AutoRAE 2. Versatile and modular, it can be deployed as a single, stand-alone unit to calibrate one instrument at a time, or networked to support up to 10 units at once and calibrate for up to five distinct gases. One-touch bump testing and single-button operation for calibration make it easy to use. Upgradeable firmware protects your investment and ensures that it’s always up-to-date, while the standard SD card for storage ensures your data is always at your fingertips.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy, one-touch bump testing, calibration, charging, and records management
- Supports a wide variety of gases, including exotics
- Optimized for field use--does not require a computer to operate
- Can be used on a bench top or mounted on the wall
- Deployable as a standalone cradle or a controller-based system with up to 10 cradles
- Networking capability
- Data storage on a standard SD card
- Instrument supported:ToxiRAE Pro, ToxiRAE Pro LEL, ToxiRAE Pro PID, ToxiRAE Pro CO2; QRAE 3; MicroRAE, MulitRAE Lite (pumped version only), MulitRAE, MultiRAE Pro, MultiRAE Benzene, MiniRAE Lite, MiniRAE 3000, UltraRAE 3000 and ppbRAE3000
AutoRae 2 Controller - PN: T02-0107-000
- Terminal Adapter
- No instrument cradles, gas, regulators, or external tubing included.