(Rental Fleet Unit Used) RKI Eagle 2 Type 4039-03 Portable Multi-Gas Detector
This used unit is being sold in "AS IS" condition. These units are from our rental fleet. They have been well maintained and are ready to use for your field projects.
Units may show signs of cosmetic wear as they were in our rental fleet.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns are accepted on these meters. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to speak with one of our reps by calling: 949-757-0353
The Eagle 2 from RKI Industries is a highly configurable multi-gas monitor, that lets you actively samples remote locations, alerting you to potentially harmful levels of toxic gas including PID (Photo Ionization Detection) capabilities. Made in the USA.
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs): A photo ionization detector provides high-sensitivity analysis of a broad range of compounds in the atmosphere in order to assess the overall explosive risks presented by these non-specific yet potentially explosive compounds
- Oxygen Levels (O2): A very necessary gas for life, low levels can produce tiredness and eventually lead to suffocation and death
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S): A toxic and highly flammable gas that can cause respiratory failure with prolonged exposure
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): A colorless, odorless, non-irritant. Known as the silent killer, its emitted from a range of household and industrial equipment (propane fueled kit, heaters, fireplaces, generators, welding equipment to name but a few)
- Large LCD screen displays all gas levels constantly
- High Powered Internal Pump: Draw samples from up to 125 feet away with a low flow shut off and alarm are in place to prevent damage to the device
- Long battery life: the Eagle will continually operate for 16 hours on standard alkaline batteries and up to 20 hours with a Ni-MH rechargeable battery
- Ergonomic design and large buttons make the unit simple to use, even while wearing gloves
- Durable design: The Eagle 2 is built to last, with an intrinsically safe housing that is weather, chemical, EMI and RFI resistant and with in-built hydrophobic filters, it can take the knocks that your site can throw at it
- Low Maintenance: Auto calibration, demand zero and methane elimination are all incredibly useful features when in the field, especially when working on environmental projects
- Varied warning systems: Sonic and visual alarms (warning LEDs) are in place to alert you to danger; each detector has two alarm levels as well as long term/short term exposure limits for toxic chemicals
- Data logging is a standard feature for all sensors on all versions
- Multi Lingual: English, French, German, Italian, or Spanish language modes are available