HORIBA U-52 Multi-Parameter Meters are handheld, waterproof and feature a large 3-1/2" (8.9 cm), easy-to-read LCD with backlighting for use in dark and low-light conditions. Multiple parameters can be measured and displayed at the same time. USB/probe connectivity and battery power are also indicated via the display. Probes are attached via a quick-connect connector allowing for fast setup. The unique auto-calibration feature provides hassle-free meter setup.
Measure and display pH, mV, conductivity, TDS, salinity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, seawater specific gravity, and temperature simultaneously Auto-calibration feature simplifies calibration of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, and turbidity. Rugged housing is both waterproof and shock resistant. Store up to 10,000 readings with USB connectivity for export of data to a PC.
U-52-2: 6-ft (2-M) Cable PN:3200164501
U-52-10: 3-ft (10-M) Cable PN:3200164502
U-52-30: 100-ft (30-M) Cable PN:3200164503
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- EPA method 180.1 turbidity design for high sensitivity turbidity measurements and wiper system using the Model U-53 and Model U-53G.
- Dissolved oxygen polarographic sensor requires little maintenance and is easy to rebuild
- Automatic one point calibration feature speeds calibration of pH, DO, conductivity, turbidity, and water depth.
- All parameters are displayed on one screen.
- On screen, icons display battery power and GPS, USB and probe connectivity.
- Backlight display and enlarged font capability.
- Field replaceable sensors.
- Store as many as 10000 sets of data.
|Battery||4x C Batteries (included)|
|Buffer Recognition||DIN, NIST and USA|
|Conductivity Accuracy||±1% FS|
|Data Logging (points)||10,000 data sets|
|TDS (Total Dissolved Solids)|
|Seawater Specific Gravity (SG)|
|ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential)|