Designed for portability and durability, the waterproof T-100 turbidity meter is ideal for monitoring turbidity in chemical, food and industrial applications. The microprocessor-based T-100 turbidity meter uses an infrared LED light source and delivers unprecedented repeatability and accuracy while offering resolution as low as 0.01 NTU. This lightweight meter is a valuable analytical tool for field-testing and quality control.
Calibration standards are now provided in freeze-resistant 60-mL HDPE bottles for better shipping and longer shelf-life.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Four point push-button calibration for full-range accuracy
- Auto-ranging from 0 to 1000 NTU
- Kit includes meter, standards, cuvettes, batteries and case
- Drinking Water: Use to test for bacteria and other growth
- Food & Beverage Industry: Test water clarity and check for unwanted contamination
- Environmental/Aquaculture:Test waters in streams, lakes, and ponds on site.
- General Industrial: Great for checking water in petrochemical, electroplating, and other industrial settings.
|Range||0 to 1000 NTU|
|Resolution||0.01 (0 to 19.99 NTU), 0.1 (20.0 to 29.9 NTU), 1 NTU (100 to 1000 NTU)|
|Accuracy||±2% (0 to 500 NTU), ±3% (501 to 1000 NTU)|
|Repeatability||±0.01 NTU or ±1% of measurement, whichever is greater|
|Power||(4) AAA Alkaline Batteries (included)|
|Dimensions||Meter: 2.7" W x 6.1" L x 1.8" H (6.8 x 15.5 x 4.6 cm)|
|Case: 6.3" W x 13.8" L x 4.7" H (16 x 35 x 12 cm)|
|Shipping Weight||Meter w/ Case: 2.75 lb (1.25 kg)|