Oakton pHTestr 30 Waterproof Pocket Tester
The Oakton Waterproof pHTestr® 30 is great for outdoor applications such as taking pH measurements in lakes and streams. Designed to float in water, you can even attach a line to the housing for easy retrieval. Valox sensor housing resists most chemicals.
The pHTestr 30 has a replaceable sensor for easy maintenance. Double-junction electrode sensor handles wastewater and solutions containing sulfides, heavy metals, and TRIS. Electrode sensor offers a clog-resistant Kynar® junction and a recessed, glass pH bulb to protect against breakage.
The keypad clicks to confirm operation, and allows access to a variety of functions. Calibrate up to three pH points with the auto-buffer recognition at both USA and NIST standard buffers. Additional features include a automatic temperature compensation (ATC), hold function, auto-off function, self-diagnostic error messages, and a three-segment battery-life indicator.
Meter includes: protective plastic storage case, lanyard, and batteries.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High ±0.01 pH accuracy
- Simultaneous pH and temperature (°C) display
- Suitable for most ASTM and EPA test procedures
- Double junction electrode ideal for dirty water, heavy sulfides, tris buffers and organics
- Increased reference gel volume offers significantly longer electrode life
- Certifiable to IP67 standards—waterproof and dustproof housing floats
- Replaceable sensor lets you reuse same meter body, saving you money
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Three point push-button calibration
|Range||-1.00 to 15.00 pH|
|Calibration||Up to 3 pH points|
|Temperature||32º to 122º F|
|Power||(4) 1.5 V button cell batteries (included)|