PROACTIVE ENVIRONMENTAL STAINLESS STEEL MEGA-MONSOON XL 180 FT/55 METER GROUND WATER PUMP (USED)
NOTE: This unit was in our rental fleet and it is slightly used and well maintained. Works perfectly with no issues. Sold by itself and no controllers, modules, or wrench included.
The Stainless Steel Mega-Monsoon® XL pump is capable of pumping up to 180 feet from ground level (DTW)* by simply connecting the Stainless Steel Mega-Monsoon® XL to the Low Flow with Power Booster 3 XL "LCD" Controller, then to a 12-volt deep cycle battery, energizing the pump. Sound Simple? We think so. Its reliable design is perfect for continuous purging of groundwater wells. Proactive's Stainless Steel Pumps are patented for their unique design. Simple to use and extremely powerful!
- Reliable design is suitable for continuous sampling or purging of groundwater wells
- Long-lasting, high-performance pump motor lasts over 400 hours under normal working conditions
- Bottom debris filter screen allows operation under harsh conditions with higher turbidity
- Power Consumption: 1100 Watts (max)
- Volt Recommendation: 12-15V at source
- Maximum Amp Output: 42 Amps
- Measurements: 7.5" length x 1.82" diameter
- Construction: High polish stainless steel
- Required Tubing: 3/8" ID tubing