The MultiRAE Benzene monitor combines the ability to make quick benzene-specific assessment ("snapshot") measurements with the advantages of a versatile multi-gas monitor that can support up to 20 intelligent interchangeable sensor options.
Its optical wireless capability improves safety and productivity by providing real-time access instrument readings and alarm status from any location, which delivers better situational awareness and faster incident response.
Part No.: MZB3-A4C112E-021
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Versatile multi-gas and Benzene-specific modes
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
- Over 20 interchangeable sensor options, including 0 to 2,000 ppm PID
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions, including Man Down Alarm
- Largest display in its class
- Continuous datalogging (up to 6 months for 5 sensors) and snapshot datalogging capabilities
- Oil and gas
- Aviation (wing tank entry)
- Shipping / Marine