RAE Systems ToxiRAE 3
The ToxiRAE 3 is one of the smallest single gas monitors on the market. It comes with a high-performing, 3-electrode micro-sensor. Available for Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) or Carbon Monoxide (CO), in a low or high range option for CO.
Included: Monitor with specified sensor, CD with operation manual, rugged alligator clip, functional gas test adapter, calibration certificate Quick Start Guide
- Lowest cost of ownership on the market
- Rugged steel housing for harsh environments
- Fastest instrument response time on the market for better protection and worker safety
- Fastest bump station on the market with highest productivity, putting workers back to work quickly
- Compact, low-cost bump and calibration station enables the ability to put the bump capability where it is needed