(Rental Fleet Unit Used) RAE Systems MultiRAE IR (Plus) Multi-Gas Monitor PGM54 (CO2, H2S, LEL, O2, PID)
This used unit is being sold in "AS IS" condition. These units are from our rental fleet. They have been well maintained and are ready to use for your field projects.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns are accepted on these meters. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to speak with one of our reps by calling: 949-757-0353
***This Unit Comes with a case***
This is the PGM54 Model MultiRAE PLUS (CO2, H2S, LEL, O2, PID)
The RAE Systems MultiRAE IR is a sophisticated monitoring and detection tool designed to meet the needs of today's emergency response professionals. Combining an infrared toxic gas sensor, a photoionization detector (PID) and a CO2 sensor with O2 and LEL monitoring, the MultiRAE IR effectively does the work of several devices while remaining portable enough for use in confined spaces and other demanding field applications. With a suite of advanced capabilities that belie its easy-to-use interface, the MultiRAE IR can be used as a technician instrument, a personal monitor, a hand-held sniffer or an area monitor.
Smart Sensor Technology
The MultiRAE IR's smart sensor technology greatly expands the device's capacity for field work. Sensors are available in a variety of resolutions for toxic gases including CO, H2S, SO2, NO, NO2, Cl2, HCN, NH3 and PH3. Swapping out sensors is easy and requires no special tools, making the unit an adaptable monitoring device in all situations.
The unit's built-in PID contains correction factors for more volatile organic compounds than any other device currently on the market, allowing technicians to accurately monitor ionizable chemicals at levels from 0 to 2000 ppm with a resolution of 0.1 ppm. CO2 monitoring is provided by the MultiRAE IR's patented non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor, providing detection capabilities from 0 to 20,000 ppm.
Other Features and Technical Specifications
- The MultiRAE IR features a heavy-duty pump capable of drawing samples from up to 100 feet away, horizontally or vertically. To protect the unit from damage, a liquid trap and low-flow alarm are built-in.
- A two-stage, programmable alarm alerts the user when exposure levels exceed pre-set limits. A 90 db buzzer and flashing red LEDs ensure warnings are not missed, even during hectic field operations.
- A rechargeable Li-ion battery provides 12 hours of continuous runtime; an included drop-in battery pack offers even more power when needed.
- The unit's easy-to-read, backlit display is visible even in low-light conditions. Large buttons and an intuitive interface make operation simple, even when wearing gloves or other personal protective clothing.The unit's easy-to-read, backlit display is visible even in low-light conditions. Large buttons and an intuitive interface make operation simple, even when wearing gloves or other personal protective clothing.
- The MultiRAE IR is housed in a protective rubber boot; the unit will provide accurate detection at up to 95% relative humidity and in temperatures ranging from -4 to 113˚F.