Solinst Model 101 P7 Water Level Meter Series (100 to 2000 feet)
The Solinst Model 101 P7 Water Level Meter with Laser Marked Tape is used for accurately measuring the depth of water in wells, boreholes, standpipes, and tanks. The Solinst Model 101 Water Level Meters are the industry standard for portable hand operated meters. They are sturdy, easy to use and read accurately to 1/100 ft. or each millimeter.
The Solinst Model 101 P7 features a pressure-proof probe rated to 500 psi and permanently laser marked PVDF flat tape that is traceable to NIST and EU measurement standards.
The corrosion-proof stainless steel probe is submersible up to 1000 ft. (300 m), making it ideal for measuring the total well depth. The sensor at the tip of the probe provides consistent measurements with almost zero displacements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 101 P7 Submersible Probe measures water levels and total well depth
- More consistent measurements with the sensor located at the tip of the probe
- Solinst PVDF flat tape has increased tensile strength and electrical efficiency
- Durable PVDF non-stretch tape
- Improved electrical properties
- Thicker dog bone design prevents clinging to sides of the well
- Permanently laser marked every 1/100 ft. (Ask for Metric measurements.)
- Traceable to national standards
- Sensitivity adjustable to conductivity
- Probes avoid false readings in cascading water
- Rugged, corrosion proof components
- Easy to splice and repair
- Over 120 hours of continuous operation with just one 9 volt battery