The Solinst Model 122 Oil/Water Interface Meter measures water and product level and thickness in wells and tanks, accurately to 1/200 ft or 1.0 millimeter. It measures floating and sinking hydrocarbon, non-aqueous product layers (LNAPL and DNAPL), using a 5/8" (16 mm) diameter pressure-proof probe. The 122 is certified intrinsically safe and is ATEX certified.
Readings are taken from accurate laser marked PVDF flat tape up to 1000 ft (300 m). The tape is very easy to clean. The 122 is rugged and simple-to-use. Carrying case and tape guide is included.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Very durable and easy to decontaminate
- Narrow 5/8" (16 mm) P8 Probe allows easy access through tight spaces and into narrow wells
- Sturdy free-standing reel with carrying handle designed for field use
- CSA certified intrinsically safe for hazardous locations
- Accurately laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm
- Lengths to 1000ft
- Markings certified traceable to national standards
- Ideal for LNAPL, DNAPL & Hydrocarbon Detection
- CE Standards & ATEX Certified