Our Tedlar gas sampling bags are clear and made of a 2mil PVF (Tedlar) film. Tedlar is tough, durable, and considered chemically inert to a wide range of compounds. Tedlar bags can be used for indoor air sampling, hazardous waste sites, leaking underground storage tanks, stack sampling, soil gas sampling, gas blending, calibration test standards, and most other gas sampling needs.
All of our bags feature an eyelet and our patent-pending single 2-in-1 fittings that combine the valve and septum into one.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Find the bags you need - we offer sizes from 0.5 liters to 100 liters, contact us for pricing and availability.
- Unique all-in-one septum and valve fitting make these lightweight and easy to use.
- Polypropylene or stainless steel valve.
- Both valves conveniently connect to 3/16″ ID PTFE tubing
- Sold in boxes of 10 but may be purchased per bag
- Price listed is per bag