ProSolo ODO/CT Kits
The ODO/CT probe assembly pairs with the ProSolo Handheld to form a complete sampling system.
Featuring integral, digital sensors, the ODO/CT is plug-and-play which minimizes time spent on instrument setup. Pro DIGITAL technology allows the handheld to automatically recognize connected sensors, so there is no need to tell the instrument what is connected. Optical Dissolved Oxygen (ODO) technology is non-consumptive, meaning oxygen is not consumed during the measurement. Flow dependence is non-existent and no stirring is required, resulting in the most accurate DO measurements available from a probe. The ODO sensor is not susceptible to interferences from other gases, drifts less and holds calibration longer than membrane covered sensors. Maintenance is a breeze with a simple, threaded optical cap that is good for at least two years.
The integral 4-electrode conductivity cell is designed for maximum field performance and minimal maintenance. The robust sensor is easily cleaned with the included conductivity brush. A graduated cylinder is also included to reduce the amount of conductivity standard solution used for calibration.
The ProSolo Handheld features an easy-to-read color display, large capacity memory, intuitive interface, rechargeable battery, and powerful data management software (KorDSS) for powerful, yet convenient sampling experience. Great for surface water, groundwater, coastal/estuarine, aquaculture, and wastewater applications!
The ProSolo ODO/CT kit features include:
- Optical dissolved oxygen, conductivity, and temperature sensors in a single probe/cable design that is automatically recognized by the handheld, reducing set-up time
- Automatically compensates DO mg/L measurements for salinity; no need to enter salinity compensation values
- Rugged Optical DO sensor cap with a 2-year warranty is pre-installed on new assemblies
- Probe fits in a 1 inch well with a weighted, stainless steel probe guard
- Long-life rechargeable lithium-ion battery to power handheld and probe through a full day of sampling
- Color display and backlit keypad allow for sampling in all lighting conditions
- Rugged, waterproof case (IP-67 rated) and military-spec (MS) connectors
- Large memory (>100,000 data sets) with extensive site list and Data ID tag capabilities
- KorDSS software (included) and USB on-the-go connector assist with data management
- 3-year warranty on handheld; 2-year warranty on cable, sensors, and ODO cap
|Calibration||400 detailed calibration records can be stored and are available to view, download, and print|
|Certifications||CEC, CE; RoHS; IP-67; WEEE; FCC; UN Part III, Section 38.3, Test methods for lithium-ion batteries (Class 9)|
100 user-defined sites and 100 user-defined data ID tags; site pictures can be sent to the handheld via KorDSS
Color, LCD graphic display; 3.9 cm width x 6.5 cm height
|Languages||English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean, Thai|
|Logging Capabilities||Single point or continuous with autostable feature|
|Memory||> 100,000 data sets|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)|
|Power||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides ~48 hours with the handheld only; battery recharge time is ~9 hours with the AC power adapter; the instrument can also be powered via AC or external power pack through the USB port|
8.3 cm width x 21.6 cm length x 5.6 cm depth (3.27 in x 8.5 in x 2.21 in) (Handheld only)
|Storage Temperature||0 to 45 °C (32 to 113 °F) with battery installed; 0 to 60 °C (32 to 140 °F) without battery installed|
|USB||Built-in micro USB On-The-Go port for PC connection, recharging/powering the handheld and connecting directly to a USB stick|
3-year handheld warranty, 2-year warranty on cable, sensors, and ODO cap
567 grams (1.25 lbs) Handheld with battery