12x40 Coconut Shell Catalytic Carbon is specifically made to target Chloromines, Hydrogen Sulfides (egg smell), Hydrogen Peroxides, pesticides, detergents, taste and odor, ect in liquid phase applications. The particulate size is most comparable to the size of coffee grounds. The Chloro-Killa Carbon Media is made to AWWA Standard B-600-74 standards, certified for ANSI/NSF Standard 61 and is Prop. 65 compliant for drinking water applications. If you have any questions about our Chloro-Killa Carbon Media or any of the other products we offer, feel free to call us anytime 1(800) 201-8150.
- Mesh Size - 12x40, %: 90 (min)
- Less than No. 12, %: 5 (max)
- Greater than No. 40, %: 5 (max)
- Iodine No., mg/g: 1050 (min)
- Surface Area, m2/g: 1050 (min)
- Hardness, %: 98 (min)
- Ash Total, %: 3 (max)
- Moisture, %: 2 (max)
- g/cc: 0.55 - 0.60
- pH: 8 - 10
- MCA Removal Capacity, mg/g: 145 (min)
- Catalytic Activity: 20° (min)
For bulk orders and/or delivery options contact us anytime 1(800) 201-8150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visting our website.