The 12 Volt Tempest/Twister® is ideal for low flow sampling in conjunction with Proactive Environmental Products Low Flow Sampling Controller. Low flow sample all the way down to 40 mL/s per minute. To achieve even a lower flow... simply add the Low Flow Sampling Control Valve in conjunction with the Low Flow Sampling controller to achieve flow rates of 10 mL/s per minute or less!
The Tempest Twister:
Operates under harsh conditions with higher turbidity.
Runs continuously in water without the need for a cool down!
Has a 400-hour motor life!
Boasts a sleek outside that minimizes well hang-ups.
Is a trustworthy and reliable economical pump that provides a great value!
- Power Consumption: 165 Watts (Max)
- Volt Recommendation: 12-15 Dc (Direct Current) At Source
- Maximum Amp Output: 11 Amps
- Measurements: Length 17" / Diameter: 1.82"
- Required Tubing: 3/8" Or 1/2" Id Tubing
- Supplied With: 70 Feet Of 12 Gauge Wire, Quick Disconnect Plug and Battery Clamps
- Pump Construction: ABS
- Impeller Construction: Poly Acetal (POM)
- Motor Shaft Construction: Stainless Steel
- Wire Construction: PVC
- Seal Construction: Nitrile
What is included in the box:
- 12 Volt Tempest/Twister® Pump
- Quick Disconnect Plug With Battery Clamps