The TLC Meter is ideal for profiling conductivity and temperature in wells and open water. It displays accurate measurements of conductivity and temperature on a convenient LCD display that rotates for ease of reading. Conductivity measurements are read from 0-80,000 µS/cm with readings giving an accuracy of 5% of reading or 100 µS (whichever is greater). Water level and probe depth measurements are read off the Solinst durable PVDF flat tape, which is accurately laser marked every 1/100 ft or each millimeter. Tape lengths are now available up to 1000 ft (300 m). For automated water level, temperature, and conductivity data logging.
- Ideal for profiling conductivity and temperature
- Fast response, easy to use
- Rugged design
- General indication of chemical contamination level
- Early warning of changes in water quality at Landfills and Industrial sites
- Tracer tests
- Salinity studies
- Saltwater intrusion investigations
The Model 107 TLC Meter is used to profile conductivity and to measure the temperature of bodies of waters, small and large- even within wells for salt-water intrusion studies, and a general indication of contamination levels. The 3/4" (19 mm) diameter probe is attached to SOLINST PVDF flat tape; accurately laser marked every 1/100 ft or each millimeter. Lengths up to 1000 ft or 300 m, mounted on a SOLINST reel.
The TLC Meter uses a ‘smart’ conductivity sensor with platinum electrodes to measure conductivity. The conductivity is displayed on the rotating screen along with the associated temperature measurement. The ‘smart probe’ displays conductivity that has been standardized to 25°C, i.e. Specific Conductance (displayed as EC). The conductance temperature coefficient is 2.0% per °C. Calibration is simple, using 1413 µS, 5000 µS, 12,880 µS, and/or 80,000 µS solutions for 1, 2, 3, or 4 point manual conductivity calibrations.
- Accuracy is to the greater of 100 uS or 5% of reading
- LCD simultaneously displays temperature & conductivity
- Built with rugged Solinst reel and accurate flat-tape marked every 1/100' or each mm
- Tape lengths to 1000 ft (300 m)
- Probe diameter 3/4" (19 mm)
- Rugged Solinst reel and accurate PVDF laser marked tape
- Display that rotates for easy reading
- Standard 9V alkaline battery gives 90 hrs. of use
- Auto-Off after 8 minutes