The Solinst 101 Water Level Meter with P7 Probe features an extremely durable, laser marked PVDF flat tape, with an enhanced dog bone design that is thicker, reducing adherence to the side of well casing.
The tape seal plug design allows the probe to be quickly and easily replaced. Each tape conductor on the 3/8” wide PVDF flat tape contains 13 strands of stainless steel and 6 strands of copper-coated steel, making the tape non-stretch and high in tensile strength and electrical efficiency. The thick dog bone design of the tape prevents adherence to wet surfaces allowing it to hang straight in the application. The stand-alone reel features a convenient carry handle, sturdy probe holder, on/off sensitivity switch, light, buzzer, battery test button, brake, and a tape guide stored on the frame. Choices of probe designs are available on these water level meters. On the P7 version, each probe is attached permanently to laser marked PVDF flat tape which is fitted on a well-balanced reel. This water level meter has a PVDF flat tape and has increased tensile strength and improved electrical efficiency. The P7 pressure probe is submersible to 300 m (1000 ft) and has the sensor mounted at the tip to provide consistent accuracy.
- 101 P7 Submersible Probe measures water levels and total well depth
- More consistent measurements with the sensor located at the tip of the probe
- Solinst PVDF flat tape has increased tensile strength and electrical efficiency
- Durable PVDF non-stretch tape
- Improved electrical properties
- Thicker dog bone design prevents clinging to sides of the well
- Permanently laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm
- Traceable to national standards
- Sensitivity adjustable to conductivity
- Probes avoid false readings in cascading water
- Rugged, corrosion proof components
- Easy to splice and repair
There are two versions to choose from. The Model 101 P7 Water Level Meter features a pressure-proof probe rated to 500 psi and laser marked PVDF flat tape.
The Model 101 P2 Water Level Meter features an easy-to-repair probe and heat embossed polyethylene flat tape. The P7 Water Level Meter Probe is engineered to allow submersion to 1000 ft. (300 m), replacing the 101 P6 Submersible Probe. The sensor at the tip of the probe provides consistently accurate measurements in wells, boreholes, and cascading water, with almost zero displacements. The Solinst Model 101 Flat Tape Water Level Meter is recognized as the industry standard for quality and reliability in water level measurement devices.