Solinst Model 122 Interface Meters are easy-to-use and give reliable, accurate measurements. A steady tone and light indicate LNAPL or DNAPL. Intermittent signals indicate water. Solinst laser marked PVDF flat-tape is available in lengths up to 1000 ft. The PVDF Flat Tape is considerably more durable and easier to decontaminate.
The factory sealed probe on this interface meter is pressure proof and is designed for use in various monitoring applications.
The Solinst 122 Interface Meter holds up to 300m or 1000ft of narrow flat tape on a reel. It benefits from a long battery life, giving 120 hours or more of normal use with only one standard 9V battery.
- Very durable and easy to decontaminate
- Narrow 5/8" (16 mm) P8 Probe allows easy access through tight spaces and into narrow wells
- Sturdy free-standing reel with carrying handle designed for field use
- CSA certified intrinsically safe for hazardous locations
- Accurately laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm
- Lengths to 1000ft
- Markings certified traceable to national standards
- Ideal for LNAPL, DNAPL & Hydrocarbon Detection
- CE Standards & ATEX Certified
The latest version of the 122 interface meter is most importantly now ATEX certified. It also boasts a brand new probe (P8 probe) which has a superior accuracy of 1.00m with a diameter of just 16mm and can withstand pressure up to 500psi. The new electronics now offer over 120 hours continuous operation with just one 9 volt battery.
The new 122 also benefits from a Laser Marked PVDF tape which makes it almost impossible to remove the markings. This new tape is non-stretch, can remain rigid and can hold up to 100kg in weight. Each full-size interface meter is supplied with a grounding cable, a carry case with convenient shoulder strap, a cleaning brush and a tape guide.