- Suitable for most ASTM and EPA test procedures
- Double junction electrode ideal for dirty water, heavy sulfides, tris buffers and organics
- Increased reference gel volume offers significantly longer electrode life
- Certifiable to IP67 standards—waterproof and dustproof housing floats
- Replaceable sensor lets you reuse same meter body, saving you money
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Three point push-button calibration
Now you can have high ±0.01 pH accuracy in a waterproof pocket-sized instrument! These instruments also feature a double junction electrode that is ideal for dirty water and solutions with heavy metals or other contaminants. Testr features a waterproof, dustproof housing that protects your instrument from rugged field or plant environments.